2019 Event Dates
Local Events / Berlin Events / Sol's Events
- May 3 & 4 - Dandelion Festival - Breitenbach Winery Dandelion Wine and much more to celebrate springtime. Every year the hills of Amish Country turn a delightful shade of yellow when the dandelions are in full bloom. Family-friendly fun, food, and dandelion wine
- May 10th & 11th - Sugarcreek Garage Sales
- May 11th - Antiques in the Alley (Millersburg) Antiques in the Alley is an all day event held in beautiful downtown Millersburg. Stroll the streets as you search for treasures to call your own. Find inspiration and ideas on how others have turned trash...into treasures. Browse antique stores or stop at the local brewery and try our local brew! Come early-we have plenty of rooms in Historic Downtown Millersburg to suit anyone's needs!
- May 30th - Ascension Day Amish Owned Businesses Closed
- May 27th - Memorial Day (Sol's Open 9am - 5pm)
- June 8th - Fabulous 50's Fling Sugarcreek This year marks the 28th annual Fabulous 50’s Fling in Sugarcreek. The Fling takes place the second weekend in June, rain or shine, and has entertained and drawn thousands of those who enjoy classic cars, great music, live entertainment, and amazing food at old time prices.
- June 15th - Amish Craft Show at Sol's Don't miss this unique and special outdoor show featuring 100% Amish Crafted Goods, food, and more. LIVE DEMOS : Chainsaw Carving, Basket Weaving, Candle Making, Broom Making & More!
- June 15th - Berlin Moo Fest Celebrating National Dairy Month. Lots of Ice Cream samples throughout town, milk a (mechanical) cow, special sales, and more. Sol's always has the famous $2.00 Banana Splits during the Moo Fest!
- June 28th - 29th - Walnut Creek Vintage Fair
- 4TH OF JULY.......Open 9am - 5pm
- July 6 - Cookbook Extravaganza Cook book authors will be on hand with Samples of food from their cook books. Chat with authors about recipes and entertaining, sample recipes and then vote on your favorites to help them crown a winner. The Cookbook Extravaganza is from 10am-1pm at the Gospel Book Store in the German Village Center.
- July 12th -14th - Great Mohican Pow Wow Loudonville
- July _________ Daughty Run School Auction
- July 20th - East Holmes Firemans Festival (Berlin)
- Sept - Ohio Haiti Benefit Auction Mt Hope Auction Barn
- Sept 2nd - LABOR DAY Open 9am - 5pm
- Sept 6&7th - Berlin Harvest Festival & Rib Contest Berlin's largest event of the year! Tons of activities for the family, tons of food, entertainment, and so much more. Other than the numerous things to do throughout the day you won't want to miss the Berlin Harvest Festival & Rib Cook Off Parade at the conclusion of the day! Book your hotel rooms early for this popular weekend in Berlin.
- Sept 5th - 7th Amish Country Quilt Show Mt Hope
- Sept 20 - 22 Great Mohican Pow Wow
- Sept 25th - 28th - Annual Ohio Swiss Festival The fourth weekend after Labor Day is a magical time in Sugarcreek located just 8 miles from Interstate 77 in Tuscarawas County. It is a time when Swiss is queen and cheese is for all during an event known as the Ohio Swiss Festival.
- November 2nd - Simple Goods Antique Show - Heritage Community Center in Berlin
- Nov 8th & 9th - Berlin Christmas Open House Celebrate the start of the Season with the Berlin Main Street Merchants. All stores are decorated for Christmas and hosting SALES & SPECIALS. It's a great weekend to get inspired for the Holidays plus get some great savings, too
- Nov 29th - Berlin Live Nativity Parade You will find no Santa Clause in this parade. Christ is the center of these festivities. Come and celebrate the true meaning of the Christmas Season with us. Live Nativity, luminaries line the street, candle lighting and caroling after the parade, and the lighting of the Christmas tree. Hundreds of people line main street for this very special parade.
- Dec 7th - Christmas Cookie Tour of Inn's Sweet treats at every stop on this self guided tour of local lodging establishments. All proceeds are donated to charity. This is a great way to visit many different beautiful Inns, B&B's, hotels, and more. All are decorated for the holidays and offer something special at each stop.
- Dec 13th Shopping Under the Stars
|Booth # 363||Booth # 368||Booth # 174|
|Booth # 205||Booth # 380||Booth # 588|
|Booth # 700||Booth # 111||Booth # 769|
Be sure to sign up below for our e-newsletters!